Monday 1 June 2015

The Moon in May. We notice...

We are doing moon logs to see what the moon looks like. I notice that the moon changes. We see the moon in the morning and in the night. I know the moon changes because the sun is shining on one part of the moon.
Rebecca

I notice about the moon, it is getting bigger at the end of the week.
Alex

I notice at the start it was getting little and at the end it will be big.
Joseph

The moon is made of rock. It is really made of rock.
Will

I notice the moon changes shape. It goes around. The moon goes around the earth.
Ronin
I notice that the moon is getting smaller so we can't see the moon because the sun is not shining on the moon. The earth goes around the sun. The moon goes around the earth.
Josh

We notice that the moon is the moon. Earth orbits the sun.
Tessa
I am on the moon. I notice that the moon is changing. The moon is getting very small.
Ella

I notice that the moon is half. Sometimes the moon is a crescent moon. Sometimes the moon is a full moon.
Ollie
I am at the moon. The moon has a satellite orbiting the moon. There are lots of satellites in space. Sometimes the moon is a shape like a banana.
Sophie

I went to the car and I saw the moon and it was a crescent. I was excited. Sometimes it changes shape.
Finley
I notice the moon is getting smaller then getting bigger. Sometimes it looks like a banana shape.
Lyla



1 comment:

  1. very interesting guys I learnt something new :)

    ReplyDelete