Tuesday 15 September 2015

Enjoy our Awesome Writing...

The lambs came to school on Friday.
Author: Apirana

On Friday we got to pat the lambs and we got to see the lambs. We went outside Rata block to feed the pets.
Author: Charli

On Friday some visitors came to Papakowhai school and the lambs were called Lucy and Louie. I was excited. We got to feed the lambs milk. It was fun. The tail was banging up and down and I was happy. They were cute. They were very, very cute. I have lambs at my house. The lambs are called Lucy and Emily. They are very, very, very cute.
Author: Lucy

On Friday some visitors came to Rata. We fed the lambs.
Author: Zoe 

On Friday some lambs came to Papakowhai school.
Author: Karanveer

On Friday we got to pat Lucy and Louie. I got to have a photo and Mrs. Dacre took the photo.
Author: Issy.


No comments:

Post a Comment