Sunday 5 November 2017

We came along dressed like one of our favourite book characters...


Mister Smith was a pirate and I was Alice in Wonderland. It was the best day ever and it was the dress up day. Bella had the best costume and I liked my costume too.
Author: Kayla
I was Spiderman. We danced in the assembly. Everyone dressed up. Jackson and me were Spiderman. It was fun.
Author: Harry
I am a doctor. I have a doctor's kit.
Author: Olivia
I got a sparkly Elsa costume and it has Elsa on the costume in a circle. I love my Elsa costume so much.
Author: Alice
We went to the hall. It was a parade. I was a ballerina. Scarlett was a mermaid. It was fun.
Author: Bella
I am a mermaid. I like my fin-tail and my butterfly wings.
Author: Scarlett
I was Cat in the Hat. I made my hat with Gran. It was fun. And the stripes are red and white.
Author: George (Storm was Cat in the Hat too!)
I was Captain America.
Author: Tate
This morning we went to the hall for a parade. We showed our costumes and we did some dancing. it was really fun.
Author: Reid
I felt so sad about missing this special day. Everyone's clever writing helped me to find out all about it. You all looked fantastic! Thank you!  Mrs. Dacre


No comments:

Post a Comment